Your complete Office in the cloud
Office 365 enables productivity on demand through mobile, collaborative, and efficient work experiences. Your employees gain familiar, intuitive enterprise-class tools that work anywhere they work – on PCs, Macs, and mobile devices. And with Office 365 cloud-based services, you’ll save time managing IT while your employees quickly deliver on your business goals.
Office 365 is a set of messaging and collaboration tools that gives your business rich capabilities without the need to deploy and maintain software and hardware on-premise. These online services are designed to help meet your needs for robust security, all-day every-day reliability, and user productivity. Office 365 brings together the latest versions of Microsoft's Office, as well as a variety of communication and collaboration tools such as Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online, to help meet your business needs.
Best of all, these applications are based on a per user per month model, allowing you to purchase and deploy services as needed, while predicting monthly costs. With a range of plans, deployment options, we have all your Office 365 needs fully covered.
Choose the Migration Plan that Suits You
Astron Technology specialises in Office 365 and Microsoft Cloud products for your business and can manage the migration and integration of Office 365 and other Microsoft Cloud products.
You can choose from a range of plans and options, all with the same service availability, anti-virus and anti-spam solutions, and 24/7 IT support over the web, phone or email – to tailor your service to each staff member's needs.
Your staff will be able to access the latest office software securely over an internet connection from compatible devices.
Benefits of Migrating to Office 365
- Manage your IT costs – Plan and predict your IT costs on a month by month basis and freeing up your capital with reduced infrastructure management costs.
- Responsive Workforce – Allow your workforce to be mobile with access from anywhere on a mobile device, laptop or PC.
- Leading IT Support – Let Microsoft professionals look after operational maintenance so your staff can focus on your business.
- Familiarity and reliability – Give your staff access to the latest software from Microsoft and 24/7 support.
- Security and Productivity – Using state-of-the-art security systems from Microsoft and 24/7 anti-virus and anti-spam software you know your software is safe, with robust disaster recovery capabilities included plus online document sharing and communication tools.
For additional details or to meet with our Office 365 Solutions Team, contact us today at email@example.com or 1300 659 270