A 'faulty' product is a Product returned by the customer to Astrontech that failed to operate in accordance with its functional specifications.
A 'DOA' (Dead on Arrival) product is a faulty Product that failed in the early life of usage or out of box. The DOA period for each Product will vary based on manufacturer policies, and commonly ranges from 7 to 30 days.
A 'Warranty' product is a faulty product that failed within the warranty period. The warranty period for each Product will vary based on manufacturer policies.
- Customer must supply:
- Astrontech Invoice Number
- Astrontech Product Code
- Quantity of the product(s) that needs to be returned
- Serial number for each product that needs to be returned
- Fault details for each product that needs to be returned
- Customer's Proof of Purchase for each product that needs to be returned
- Manufacturer's pre-authorisation number if applicable
- Under manufacturer's instructions, Astrontech will issue a credit, replacement or repair for the return of faulty products. Replacement or repair returns may result in delays due to manufacturer processing lead times and Astrontech stock availability.
- Any physical damage incurred on the faulty product due to the misuse of the product will void the warranty and is the Customer's responsibility.
- The Customer should provide the correct and exact fault details which Astrontech can advise to the Manufacturer for testing purpose. Any no fault found charges from the Manufacturer will be at the Customer's expense.
- All faulty products must be returned as a complete set which includes all the components that were supplied originally, eg. Cables, CD and Power Adaptors, and also, with the original packaging.